[AT] OT - using pitchfork

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Feb 6 09:40:34 PST 2006

You should be able to find a replacement handle at your local ACE
hardware, Mike.  They're pretty good about stocking that sort of thing.

If I remember right, the tang on a pitchfork is just a friction fit,
just like the handle on a flat file.  I think I remember being able to
knock off the stump of a broken handle by just working on it with a
hammer.

What have you got? Hay fork, straw fork, manure fork, beet fork, don't
know?

Larry