[AT] Oliver 70 shift pattern

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Sun Feb 5 22:07:58 PST 2006

The Oliver double H shift pattern is simple as can be.

R2       6
N    N  N
3    N   4
R1  N   5
N   N    N
1           2

So all you do is pretend it is only a simple H and then when you want to
shift ranges just push up for high range and down for low range. The effect
of this is no shift effort for range changing or Neutral returning. To reach
the central line of the Neutral, just let loose of the lever or remove
pressure on it.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister, California