[AT] Rivet how-to USB

Thomas O. Mehrkam tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Sun Feb 5 17:42:45 PST 2006

Well the laptop I am using has an added USB 2.0/firewire card added. It
came with a built in 1.0 port. I have used both at the same time. No
problems.

My desk top came with a 1.0 USB interface on the mother board. I added a
PCI card that had 4 2.0 USB ports. No problem. I disabled the 1.0 port
because it was never reliable and now just use the 2.0 port.