[Farmall] Farmall Paint

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 5 17:15:35 PST 2006

The "rattle can" paint from your friendly CASE/IHC dealer is good
stuff.  I've used both the can and bulk and can't really tell much
difference.  Either paint type takes a while to dry but in my experience
this means a better result in the long run.  Fast drying paint seems to
result in a less durable finish in my non-professional experience.

Bob Holtzer