[AT] RE: Offer to help

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Feb 3 20:50:14 PST 2006

On 2/3/2006 at 9:57 AM Vaughn Miller wrote:
>Good idea Spencer, but I did not see any "add" link.  I must be missing
>something.  Here is  a screen capture of what I see :
>
>http://home.messiah.edu/~vmiller/screencap.jpg
>
>What am I missing?
>
>Vaughn Miller
>Dillsburg PA

My mistake.   I always double check any set-up using my personal
unprivileged account so I can make sure any user can see/use/access
whatever it is I created.  However, this time I made a "minor" change after
that test and apparently broke it with that change.

Many apologies.   I just checked it with my unprivileged account and got
the Add link.

Thanks for everyone's patience,