[AT] Rivet how-to

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Feb 3 17:20:00 PST 2006

TELL ME ABOUT IT!  And the on-line stores aren't necessarily any better.

A good friend -- trained blacksmith with the mindset of an artist -- is
currently leaving town and moving to Pennsylvania.  I went over to his
place this week and he "bestowed" on me his collection of rivets.
They're all odd-ball stuff.  I only took the solid ones and let him take
the hollow ones with him.  That may have been a mistake, but it seemed
to make sense at the time.

He also "let me buy" his Cub Cadet 106.  This is the model that Herb
Metz looked for so long to use for building his mini Allis-G.  Well now
I happen to own one.  I don't really have a use for it, so I'll be
offering for sale shortly.

Larry