[Farmall] 330U info?

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Fri Feb 3 15:19:59 PST 2006

Most people forget IH built a ton of tractors in Germany, France, England
and even tractors in
Russia and Poland and of course Australia etc.......
IH was building many utility tractors before 1958.
The B-250 was designed and built in 1955.
The Neuss factory was building utility tractors in 1950.
I would call a W-12 a utility tractor and it was built in 1934.
Mike