[AT] RE: Offer to help

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Feb 3 12:27:13 PST 2006

We George---like I said earlier I found the link and received the password,
however the system would not let me log in.

My fuse is sometime to short so not much time is spent retrying.

I would think a user name and password should be enough security.  I tried
both with and without the security number.

lost I guess

H. L.

On 2/3/2006 1:22:48 PM, H. L. Staples (hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com) wrote: > George---the place down to the right where you log in, lower down in the > same box is a link in blue that says "create one". > > > > You then have to select a user name, list your email address, then type > in > the numbers that are displayed in green. > > > > I had to try twice on the numbers then it liked me. > > > > Now waiting for my password via email > > > > H. L. Staples > > McLoud, Oklahoma > > USA > > > > On 2/3/2006 11:23:30 AM, George Willer (gwill at toast.net) wrote: > Larry, > > > I give up too. The "simple" link simply > > isn't there! Maybe it will show up > later. I'd really like to add some > > shows to help out. > > George Willer > > > -----Original Message----- > > > From: at-bounces at lists.an