[AT] Re[2]: Delay in messages

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Thu Feb 2 20:13:25 PST 2006

I've been on this message board since 1995 and I have to say that
Spencer has done a great job all along. I am mainly a reader of the
messages with only a very rare post.

Thanks Spencer for providing the forum! Your efforts are very much
appreciated by all here I'm sure (even those who may sound like they
don't appreciate your efforts sometimes).

Rob Gray
NE PA USA