[AJD] Support

Rev. Gerber drgerber at fuse.net
Thu Feb 2 06:33:48 PST 2006

This list has been a wealth of knowledge for me, and very much
appreciated.  The challenges out in Cyber world are increasing, not
decreasing.  In a perfect world....but Cyber world is far from perfect,
in fact I would say very hostile, prone to vicious spyware and deadly
viruses.

Spencer, you have my gratitude for the service you provide.  It is not
taken for granted or lightly, but appreciated, as are all the messages
that help me sort out what I'm doing trying to keep one of my old relics
operational.

Thank you.

Rev. David R. Gerber
Mt. Airy United Methodist Church