SV: [AT] Re[2]: Delay in messages

Mattias Kessén mattias at linderson-mark-bygg.se
Wed Feb 1 23:26:54 PST 2006

Spencer
I'm sure having problem getting messages through but I would never even
consider blaming you. I can only say thanks for providing this service. I'd
rather blame my ISP (&/%¤/&¤), Murphy's law or something. I wont offer you
any help since i can do very little about it. If, when I posted about delays
anyone has thought I'm complaining at your service, I can assure that's that
never been my intention.

Once a again Thank's! We can only hope for you to keep up the good work you
do providing this list.

Sincerely

Mattias
In a very snowy white Sweden