[Farmall] parts

Ferg8n9n at aol.com Ferg8n9n at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 21:54:23 PST 2006

In a message dated 1/30/2006 7:42:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jthall at worldnet.att.net writes:

I  noticed you are using multi wieght oil. I don't know how much it would do
to help but we never run anything but 30W, same as is reccomended by  IHC.

i think factory oil is always a good idea. Since I have many engines in  both
hot an cold climates, I use 15- 40 diesel oil in everything, and I have not
had a problem since I quit penzoil in 1964. It cost no more.
   By the way, in 1964 my mentor told me I would never, ever  see a pro
mechanic put pennzoil in his own car, and i never  have,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,