[AT] Nice 40

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Wed Feb 1 21:51:56 PST 2006

Ralph,

I recall you having at least one Cockshutt ...were live hydraulics and/or
live PTO an option?  This one looks to have hydraulic hoses coming down out
of the steering quadrant so maybe it has power steering.  It sure does have
excellent looking tin ... I would guess your' dry Saskatchewan air helps in
the preservation.

Dudley