[AT] Farmer's Road Trip

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:26:53 PST 2006

I guess I should have known.  Working outdoors on Saturday afternoon, I felt
a little extra breeze for a minute or two.  Bet that was from Farmer's big
ole' Lincoln flying past on I-90 just SE of Rochester.  You were about 8
miles away, Farmer.  I want to thank you for the car full of spring like air
you carried in here Saturday.  I was actually able to work in front of the
garage in the sun without a coat for a while.  Good stuff for January 28 in
WNY.

Charlie