[AT] diecast tractors or toys

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Dec 24 20:07:08 PST 2006

LOL!  When the money the scale models were costing started to rival what I
could spend to buy an actual operating tractor is the point at which I made
the switch.  My grandkids love to pull the models off the shelves and set up
farms on the rec room floor, but they like climbing over grandpa's real
tractors even better.

Larry