[AT] stuck good on a WD 45 engine question--FOLLOWUP

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 23 13:25:05 PST 2006

I have a Farmall M that blowed oil like your 45, took head for magnaflux.
And it was cracked in the first cylinder, so we knocked out the sleeves.
Checked block and it was cracked also. Then I got this wild idea to go with
6 cyl 460 engine since i knowed about a New rebuilt engine $450.00 This
engine had abt 50-60 hours on the rebuild when I bought it. PO decided to
make a puller out of his 460U tractor and replace the 221c with 301c motor.
John you mite want to see about another engine before resleeving yours.
Could be the cheapest route to go ???
ironman
Kevin