[AT] Farmall serial #

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 21 19:35:15 PST 2006

John   done bought one from H4magman waiting fot it to ship so I can try the
old H out. We have a super C that has no teeth left on the flywheel at the 2
starting stopping places. It is battery ignition, and usually has alt
charging trouble (I have a Mopar alt on it with a  69 dart voltage regulator
and ya know how they like taking a beating )  So this rebuilt IHC mag will
end up on it and the batt dist will go on the H.  Solving 3 problems at once
1, remove gen from S C wont need batt
2, Super C is started by hand anyhow
3, H will get a Delco alt for charging bat

I was not really wanting to buy another mag, this one was only $131.50
insured delivered. 90 day warranty seems like a real nice fella, I heared
abt him on ATIS and Farmall lists from time to time.
Thank everyone for their replies.

Kevin
<<<<<MERRY CHRISTMAS>>>>>>