[AT] Magazine scam - Paul

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Dec 21 06:38:32 PST 2006

	Hi Paul:

	Sorry to be boring you but this "IS" important to the list and to Spencer.
Here is a quote of part of Spencer's message that he posted expressing his
interest.
########
I am sorry to hear of folks trouble with this and please feel free to
continue to discuss this on the list to try to zero in on the common
denominator.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS

	This does relate directly to list security since so far it seems to involve
only people on this list as the receivers of these fraudulent invoices. The
recipients of the gift subscriptions also have some connection either
directly or by proximity to list members.
	None of us want this to drag out much longer but we will continue to be
sorting this thing out. Trust that this will soon go away and please be
patient while we attend to business and just delete these messages. You know
Spencer has issued the same advice for the last decade and I feel it is so
good that I frequently quote it to members of the lists that I own. He just
says that if you are not pleased with the subject being discussed jump in
and offer a subject for discussion that you do like. It is not like the list
has been overloaded with tractor messages lately. That is fully normal for
the last half of December every year right along with an annual appearance
of some sort from "The Ghost Of Christmas Past".   :)
	You will note that I have been talking tractors with Dave Merchant and
Chris Britton right along. I'm not losing any sleep over this thing but I do
want a solid resolution that will leave us safe.
	We will try to get this wrapped up in a couple of days.
Merry Christmas.

--
"farmer"  -  ***** H A P P Y   H O L I D A Y S *****

If you cut a tree plant at least two to replace it...

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net