[AT] Tractor PTO tire pump help needed--Kevin

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun Dec 31 18:40:38 PST 2006

It is my thinking that a spark plug is removed and the pump is connected to
the engine via the spark plug hole.  How did you use a one cylinder engine
to operate the pump?  Or did you have the pump installed in another engine ?

On 12/31/2006 6:18:26 PM, mullrbob at wmconnect.com wrote: > I had one of these
spark plug tire pumps for years. Mine had about 20 feet > of > hose and I
bought it at Napa.It would pump to 120 pounds. Slow but handy . > > The
slower the engine runs the faster it pumps. Even used it to pump up > the >
tires on a cub cadet I had with a 1 cylinder kohler engine. > > Try this: <A
HREF="  http://WWW.stopngo.com/Contents/PQE1.asp >spark plug > tire pump</A>