[AT] Farmall M value?

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 31 17:35:43 PST 2006

You can put enough gold plate on a turd that it may well be worth a million
bucks. To someone, but not me !
$7000.00 that will buy a dozen ms that run. He said it was a 1944 M restored
5 year ago. OIK whats restored mean ?  that it was completly rebuilt, or
just painted everything red ?
Yes by all means pay 7G  for a 44 M Thats the way to go !
Kevin Mosier
(270)388-4052