[AT] Need some help update

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 31 13:02:54 PST 2006

To all the members on the list; HAPPY NEW YEARS
So far I want to thank every one with their suggestions on what I should buy
 First I'd like for every one to know that I'm almost sixty years old and
this will be my last restore. The cost is not important as I never expect to
recoup my investment on this tractor. Once I get an idea what I want and I
do have some ideas, then the research will start through this winter and
then I hope to locate a tractor next spring. My plans are to do the rebuild
in about one year and then keep the tractor one year. If the Lord is willing
and believe me I'm not out to impress any one here, I then would like to
donate the tractor to the Charity Auction.  I have friends all over the
United States as I have worked just about every state in the Union when I
had my construction business and believe finding the tractor I want not to
be to hard a job. So with this said, again thanks to every one on this list.
I have been a member for a few years and have really gotten some great ideas
and neat web sites to visit. To every one keep up the great work.
Lyle Myles