[AT] Need some helpSilver King

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 31 12:46:57 PST 2006

My brother owns the factory at Plymouth, Ohio where at one time Silver King
tractors were built. Since then it has been a Locomotive Mfg plant.
The rarest of these tractors are the one that say Plymouth they were pre
Silver King. Thic company was not affiliated with Plymouth Chrysler Corp.
All though Chrysler Industrial made  some Custom, Rockol, and other names.
But only for a few years later than Silver King quit mfg.
http://www.mosierindustrial.com/index.htm
He does about anything mostly move and ship large  machinery, and
Manufacturing, selling const equip, ect.