[AT] Need some help

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Sun Dec 31 11:06:15 PST 2006

My personal choice would be an A-C IB. The industrial version of the B
farm tractor. They are pretty rare and look neat. They are also small enough
to haul around on a reasonably sized trailer pulled by a 1/2 ton pickup,
van or SUV.
My second choice would be a Oliver Super 44. A lot like a Farmall Super A
size wise, but looks like the Olivers of the same time period. These are also
pretty rare.
If you are feeling really industrious, try a IHC Titan 10-20 Kerosene
Tracor, or
it's little brother the International 8-16 Kerosene Tractor. Both are from the
"teens" and look very different from the later tractors of the 20's,
30's and 40's.

Phil