[AT] Tractor PTO tire pump help needed

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Dec 31 12:41:21 PST 2006

Kevin,

The IHC parts catalogues for the Super A, Super H, Super MTA and W9 (and
probably other of their parts catagolues as well but I have no knowledge of
this) do show both the Engnair and Schrader spark plug hole pneumatic pumps
as being optional equipment.  IHC may have also made this pneumatic pump
themselves but again I have no knowledge of this either.

I saw a John Deere with a PTO driven pneumatic pump attached to it at a show
two or three years ago.  I don't know if Deere made this pump or if it was a
vendor supplied item.  This same PTO pump - assuming it was vendor
supplied - may have been sold by other tractor companies and painted with
their color but this is only a guess on my part.  I am also guessing that
this PTO driven pump is what John is talking about.

Note:  I ran this response by my attorney and he told me to include all of
these guessing and no knowledge clauses ...

Dudley