[AT] Cockshutt 30/ Auction Farm Size

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sun Dec 31 08:45:50 PST 2006

    Guy that farms the 160 acre farm next to me comes in with 2 big John
Deeres with triple wheels and all wheel drive with 50 foot tillage tools and
in 2 hours have the field ready to plant with the 32 row planter. Harvesting
16 rows at a time and running 3 semi trucks and a 1400 bushel grain cart
takes 6 hours.
    If we had all the Cubs here at once, we could probably gang up and scare
one of the tractors away.

                Gene