[AT] Need some help

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 31 08:24:50 PST 2006

Lyle  chrysler made some fliud drive tractors back in late 40s - early 50s.
One name I can think of is Rockol, and I think montgomery ward sold them ?
While I belive they made a few of them there was an engine option that used
chrysler straight 8. These tractors were sold under other names also. If you
looking for something different one of those with the S8 in it would be rare
and odd.
Kevin