[AT] Big Orange Tractor

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Sun Dec 31 07:26:19 PST 2006

John

I should be getting mine in a few weeks at the Marango, IL toy show.

Should go good with the rest of my collections.  Just haveto find the
display space.  See what I spent the last 2 days doing...
http://www.oldengine.org/members/sbarr/Construction/models.htm

IF you want to see bigger iron...
http://www.oldengine.org/members/sbarr/Construction/Construction_List.htm

How about a FA FP120 Pipelayer....more pics at link above - see Allan's
Corner
http://www.oldengine.org/members/sbarr/images/Construction/euclidlowboy/19.jpg

Steve

http://www.tpaktopc.net/images/ac/HD21A%207263%20MODEL%20BY%20FIRST%20GEAR%2