[AT] Need some help

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 30 23:03:45 PST 2006

Guys
I need some help from the members of the list. For years I have mostly
restored old Ford tractors and this was only done for resale to help
supplement my Social Security. Now that my wife has passed away I want to
restore a tractor but this time I want to keep it and show it in parades and
maybe go on some tractor tours. I have hundreds of photos of old tractors
but this time I want the unusual to restore and I have all the time in the
world to make parts if needed and do lots of research on the tractor. Can
any one give me ideas on what they think would be an unusual tractor to
restore. The color does not matter as the make of tractor is unimportant
only the rarity of the tractor. I welcome all input that any one can give me
 If you like you can contact me off list at lyle45859 at roadrunner.com. Again
guys thanks for any help you can give me.
Lyle Myles