[AT] Tractor PTO tire pump help needed

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sun Dec 31 00:22:13 PST 2006

While waiting for those wd45 engine parts to arrive I'd like to
finish another little project but one part has me stumped.  It's a
complete tractor PTO air pump that is ready to go except for the
valve fitting in the top of the cylinder that is missing.  It has to
be some kind of one-way (or two-way) valve that screws in.  I've seen
pictures of the pump on ebay but I can't figure how the valve
works.  An inquiry on Y.T. didn't get any results.  Does anyone have
and extra valve to sell or loan so I can fashion a
replacement?     Thanks!    ....and happy New Year!!

                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon