[AT] List attitudes

JKW johnwidener at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 30 15:17:26 PST 2006

I am a fairly new member to this list and have to agree with Mr. Hart, I
have been an old iron lover for some years now and have never met as many
kind people even in my hometown of 10,000. So let us just disagree to
ourselves and not on the list. Thank You and I hope to have many wonderful
years on this List.