[AT] stuck good on a WD 45 engine question--FOLLOWUP--Mike,Charlie, Cecil, Ken, Francis, Kevin, John, etc.

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Dec 30 11:49:15 PST 2006

Mike, thanks for that spark plug guide.  It is a good one!   I sure
appreciate all of your rethoughts on this testy oil problem.  We've
already ordered the cylinder rebuild kit.  Most of the things you
guys suggested this time I really believe we've tried--except
magnafluxing the head/block. The oil rings are the 3-part type and we
haven't double checked to see if the one ring is upside down.  We'll
check that as soon as the pistons are out--for the second
time.     You should take a look at the spark plug photo guide that
Mike sent if you haven't.     Happy new year to you all!    John Wilkens

03:53 PM 12/23/2006, you wrote:
>Here's a nice spark plug guide I found the other day, it's the most
>complete I've ever seen. Hope it helps.
>
>Mike M
>
>http://www.dansmc.com/Spark_Plugs/Spark_Plugs_catalog.html

                    In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon