[AT] Holiday Charity Auction Error

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Sat Dec 30 08:36:45 PST 2006

It was my error...............on 12/10 I announced that:
(copy/paste)
 "For each person that places an item up for auction on the Charity Auction
list, I will send a complete set of the D2/D4/D6/D7/D8 steel ID tags (5 tags
total, one of each)   I know that many of you (participants on the lists) do
not own Cats, although they might wish to, you could certainly give them as
gifts to yourself or a friend or neighbor who would appreciate them more.

This offer is good up through the end of Dec 20 so I can get them in the
mail and you can have them by Christmas.  Those that have already posted
items will be included and will not be left out.   One set of steel plates
per person please.  For those of you with multiple auction offerings, if you
put up 4 items, I will send you a set of identical Brass plates too."

Which is all true!..BUT.......I did not take into consideration the logistic
problem I created for Spencer, who had no way of collecting your addresses
on the auction listings at the time.  So I did not accomplish the deadline
for myself of 12/20 mailings.  So disregard the 12/20 deadline, as I
obviously did, and if you put an item up for bid, just let me know your
address and what was posted.  (Off list please!!)  And I suppose it is never
too late to add an item, so go ahead!

I HAVE NO ADDRESSES!!!

Please send me OFF LIST your addresses and the list of items you posted in
this years charity auction.
I will also post on the auction site, right after I am done here, the
pictures of the emblems (no bid required, just for your info so you can see
what you are getting)

Sorry for my undersight, and hopefully this note will take some of the labor
off of Spencer.

John Parks
Boise, ID