[AT] Wire size

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 02:02:15 PST 2006

OK time for some real answers.

standard wires are ,75 1,0 1,5 2,5 4,0 6,0 10,0 mm's etc. and area is what's
interesting, no matter if it's measured in inch mm or feet! AWG is some kind
of logarithmic screw up made to keep all lesser knowing away from
electronics or at least messing it up :-(

For metric conversion try http://www.convert-me.com/en/ at least you can use
it every time I get to lazy or refuse to convert to keep all you guys on
your toes.

George, if it's 21 degrees celsius you're indoors and how would I know if
you would like to wear a jacket then? ;-)

"For example... who can tell if a lady who weighs 60 KG is fat or skinny or
just right?"
That depends if you want a lady to grab or one to show off :-) or most
people out of the US ie most people :-) :-)

6 miles is about one mil or 10 km's

Of course we name our fuses in mm why don't you... just kidding!

Mattias