[Farmall] when is "too far gone"?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Dec 29 05:13:55 PST 2006

I think that the condition of that Farmall C is similar to the machines
that Jim was referring to, based on his previous description. :-)

I too have bought tractors just for the fun of restoring them, not
because they were either especially valuable or useful. One was an H
that I finally just gave up on and sold for parts, and another was a
Farmall 140 that had been rolled and left sitting for about 5 years.
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_140/> That one looked worse
than it actually turned out to be. Another was a Ford 2N that came to me
at a reasonable price but needed a LOT of time and money to fix up, far
more than it is worth as a tractor. But I had a lot of fun fixing it up.
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/1946_ford_2n/>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who
want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm but the harm
does not interest them. -T.S. Eliot, poet (1888-1965)