[AT] Farmall M value?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Dec 29 03:10:42 PST 2006

Around here (NJ and Eastern PA) the going price for a nice M is
$1500-1800. But the working three point hitch, nicely done 12 volt
conversion, and wide front end would add at least two or three hundred.
If the hydraulics are actuated by the old "belly" pump, be aware that
the hitch can be raised only when the clutch is engaged, and you won't
have much lifting ability for something like a boom crane. If it has
been converted to the later engine driven pump, then you have a very
usable machine. Also, around here, prices vary by season, and this time
of year is a good time to buy but a poor time to sell. Be aware that a
set of rear tires is going to set you back at least $500.

Mike