[Farmall] when is "too far gone"?

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 05:51:56 PST 2006

MS-
 Another point, I suppose is that I do not have any particular  nostalgic attachment to these tractors.  Someone suggested that  could be a mitigating factor...it ain't.
  JM

Mike Sloane <mikesloane at verizon.net> wrote:  Sometimes you have to go with your instincts, not just cold logic.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Website:
Images:

Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who
want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm but the harm
does not interest them. -T.S. Eliot, poet (1888-1965)