[Farmall] when is "too far gone"?

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 05:50:26 PST 2006

Thanks, gentlemen....
 I won't bother recounting the story of this  (as I see it) neglect and needless waste.  Maybe some of you  recall my posting of the M/D 1020 a while ago.  That "item" was  taken under the skillful wing of Birddog and, maybe, it will have its  day of resurrection.
 All of your points are well taken.  As  usual, Mike Sloane is the voice of reason and, I suppose, doing a "part  out" thing is the only solution based upon my limited amount of time  and even lesser amount of skill.
 Too bad, though.  With just a  bit of care and common sense, these old fellas could have been running  to this day, even if they looked a bit ragged.  Ironically, these  could have been placed inside of barns where there was more than enough  room where they could have been housed from the elements.
  I guess my specific question is self-evident after all.
  Thanks again.
  JM

Gordon Hart <grnacres at pgtc.net> wrote:  Paul
Done hear n Arkensaw we ain't some brite. Cud ya splain dis guys sa'in.
Gordon