[AT] Farmall M value?

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 28 18:38:57 PST 2006

Rick,

In our part of the country you would be doing real well to get the machine
as described for under $1800.00 - $2000.00.  It sounds like a lot of the
work has already been done, so it could go at $2500.00. It may not be a
super MTA, but M's still seem to have a lot of sentiment attached to them.

Charlie V. in WNY