[AT] Wire size

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 28 16:38:29 PST 2006

But didnt Dean say those gloplugs pulled 40 amps on that british IH ?
40 amps is gonna smoke some 16 ga
wire like nothing.
I know what you are saying about the 560 gloplugs but it aint a 560.
What I would do is adapt it to where 460-560 gloplugs could be used, scrap
all that double insulated crap from Britan. And start rigging up a similar
setup as IHC 560.
The B 414 had the same crap on them unless someone got smart an went with
something we all know WORKS very well.
Now 560 gloplugs if good will get red hot in seconds when the power is put
to them.
My opinion your tractor your call ?
I heared the other day tha the new McCormik (SP) tractors are the same way,
and made at the same place also.
So if I were to buy a new tractor, I would stay away from them. opinion
again.
kevin