[AT] Wire size

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Thu Dec 28 14:40:15 PST 2006

Some measurements are completely incomprehensible.  Maybe the wires in
question are measured like rope... by circumference?  Metric measurements
were never meant to be understood.

For example... who can tell if a lady who weighs 60 KG is fat or skinny or
just right?

Or... If the temperature is 21 Celsius should you wear a jacket?

Who knows?

George Willer