[AT] Charity Auction

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 27 20:33:33 PST 2006

Congratulations!  You are the winner of auction item Marvel Schebler Carb TSX308 (number 1167275182).
Your winning bid was $22.00.
Congratulations!  You are the winner of auction item Old Motorcycle Carburetor (number 1167091339).
Your winning bid was $39.00.
Spencer I done sent you a check total,
$61.00 For the above 2 items, the item #s are both on the check. I thought it would be ok to mail it since the 1st will be here probably before the check arrives. Also Dave Ernst sent the item to me in todays mail. I think that I may end up being high bidder on another item or two before its over. No problem just send ya another check.
<<<<HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR>>>>
ironman
Kevin Mosier