[AT] Ford built their own 2110

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 27 20:15:16 PST 2006

I am thinking of going with a CadPlans kit for the backhoe, I can build one
for about 1/2 the cost of a new one from a dealer, and get a unit that is
better suited to this smaller tractor.  I was just on the Woods site and the
only one they have is a frame mount (not 3pt.) and it is $5K.

Thanks,

Stuart
<<<<<<<<<<<snip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Stuart  You DONT want a backhoe that only mounts to the 3 pt hitch.
You will need to make a frame mount,
or you will rip the 3 pt off the tractor.
Ebay has the elcheapos backhoe attachments on their site all the time. That I belive only attach to the 3 pt hitch with stabilezer bars, and you know how easy it is to ruin a stay bar in less than 1 minute.
If you dont want to mess up your tractor,
get or make it solid to the tractor frame ect. But really it depends on if you are going to use it or just have a backhoe.

  Howd your mowing machine work out ?
I was wondering if you got it ready to mow ?
ironman
Kevin Mosier