[Farmall] Welding cast iron

Ken Mulenex@cox.net kmulenex at cox.net
Wed Dec 27 18:15:53 PST 2006

I was a model A guy for a few years way back. I fixed a lot of blocks by
brazing them in accordance with a Model A ford book I had ordered from Ford.
I have not found my book yet still looking. I have fixed several cast iron
items with nickel ark rod and have used the MIG on several occasion and have
had good luck with it. When I was a kid my great uncle fixed  axles in his
forge it always amazed me at how the old guys were able to fix things using
the forge an anvil and of course the sledge hammer. sorry guys just day
dreaming.

Kenly Mulenex
Old Tractor Guy