[AT] DOT Question

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Wed Dec 27 12:53:02 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/27/2006 12:14:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:
[AT] DOT Question

to  Paul W   --- actually  Paul I use to thinks so  until  he   as   county
party chairman  got  guy to run for trustee  that   he had made clean  trash
up from our field,  and  had  been caught driving his  truck on my uncles
ground at 12am,  and   other  "questionable activities"  he as an officer was not
able to arrest him for....    Just  so  his party would have  a canadate  in
the fall election.....      that kinda upset me.