[AT] DOT Question--officer statement

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 13:05:53 PST 2006

Ed,
    I suppose the problem really lies deeper than
that. I recently went to court. After the procedings
the judge made this statement. "Last week I went to a
DOT course (seminar) and the only thing I understood
out of it is that Pa is not federalized." I don't
blame him at all for not getting anything out of it.
I've been an owner operator for 13 years and still
wonder if I'm within the states laws that I'm in. It
seems they change often. Every day I learn something
new. I do know atleast from some of the stories I've
been told, if I had to start all over from the
beginning today. I wouldn't!
    I praise the Lord I was already established before
9/11!

Danny Tabor