[AT] DOT Question--officer statement

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Dec 27 07:33:34 PST 2006

That's kind of hard to do with a 22' disc on a 24' wide road.  I know a guy
who has always been a farm equipment operator and usually works for a farmer
right down the road a ways.  Around here farms kinda blend in with towns and
subdivisions which means lots of time spent with the tractor on the road and
lines of mad yuppies behind.  This guy is a great farm worker but he can't
take the stress of moving the equipment on the highway and every few years
he quits for a while until the pain of being broke overpowers his memory of
moving equipment.

Charlie

Charlie