[AT] DOT Question--officer statement

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Tue Dec 26 16:06:17 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/26/2006 12:18:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:
[AT] DOT Question

In addition, in general if you ask three different enforcement officers
in a given state the exact same question regarding DOT regulations, you
will usually get three different answers.  Awful hard to insure you're
following the rules in situations like that.....

THIS is so  true...    we were talking to  a  local business man that  2 yrs
ago was a  deputy.
He  was complaining about   the wreck he  caused ( he was speeding)   He says
35 aint to fast (it is in a 30mph zone)  but any how   he was complaining
about   farm equipment  widths .   We made the statement  that  in  INDIANA
farm equipment  still has   the right of way on  Indiana  roads (not interstattes
of course)    He just said  thats  BULL****.    well  he  was wrong .    A
relative of  ours   was  the Atturney for the state  and he's  the one that
told us that.