[atis] Re: [AT] Ford 2110 ?

Stuart Harner sharner at starband.net
Tue Dec 26 10:44:29 PST 2006

Mike, from what I can find out, Ford built their own 2110 from '65 to '75.
Then they re-introduced the 2110 in the 80's and that one was the imported
model you mention.  They go for much more $$.

The dealer sent me photos, and this one is the older one.  It looks more
like an 8N than a newer compact tractor.  The price actually seems a little
steep to me for this older tractor with 6500 hours on it.  It does not look
too bad, but who knows what it is like inside.

I am thinking of going with a CadPlans kit for the backhoe, I can build one
for about 1/2 the cost of a new one from a dealer, and get a unit that is
better suited to this smaller tractor.  I was just on the Woods site and the
only one they have is a frame mount (not 3pt.) and it is $5K.

Thanks,

Stuart