[Farmall] Old iron - missing the point?

Nadzam, John [MCCUS] JNADZAM at MCCUS.JNJ.COM
Tue Dec 26 07:36:46 PST 2006

My Kid brother (32), who just built a house on 11 acres in Vermont is on the
fence about buying an old tractor to mow and move snow.  He is unsure about
the reliability/value of getting a 30+ year old tractor. and doesn't' want
to spend a lot of money  Even after he got my $500 20+ year old truck stuck
in the mud and I pulled it our with my $1500 50+ year old Cub (twice).

Anybody got any ideas?
Anybody got any Cub lowboy's (or similar) for sale near Montpelier, Vt.?

John Nadzam (jnadzam at mccus.jnj.com)
51 Cub
51 M
54 SH