[AT] DOT Question

Paul Waugh pwaugh at mchsi.com
Mon Dec 25 18:34:11 PST 2006

Steve said a lot, it is no fun out there, no more than DOT numbers, it is
cheap insurance, it may save from being pulled over, cause then the fun
starts.  We had 2 drivers pulled over the same day in 2 different states,
One state said it was the best company book he had seen, the second state
cost $125 fine for some they felt was missing, did we fight $125 fine, nope
not worth the 'investigation' and further harassment, it has been a fun
thread, I'll past now
Paul